Hello, I’m Chris!
I’m an interaction designer based in Leeds and I design accessible services that real people can use.
I currently work for HMRC on the new customs declaration service. Helping businesses get their products through customs.
As part of my time at HMRC I have:
- worked with a service designer, to design the end-to-end journey across several services
- helped to promote united patterns across services using the Gov design principles
- been part of an agile team, replacing the financial services associated with customs
- researched and highlighted solutions for HMRC’s Self Assessment peak traffic
Other aspects of my work include:
- helping teams across HMRC meet standards and use the best pattern to meet user needs
- assessing services against the Government Design Principles (previously the GDS standards)